Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fall 2011 Schedule is ready!!

I have just confirmed the classes and dates/times for Kindermusik for this fall.  If you click on the "Kindermusik" tab above, you will be linked to the page that describes the three classes I'm planning to offer along with when classes meet and the tuition for each class.  I am excited to be able to offer classes for children ages 18 months through 7 years.   If you have any questions about any of the classes, please contact me at lambertlaurak@aol.com.  I am truly excited to offer this great musical experience to children and families in Glenwood, so don't hesitate to call me with your questions. 

Also, I have made it very easy to enroll for those of you who know already that you would like to register your child.  If you go to http://www.kindermusik.com/ and click on the "Find a class" link you will be directed to type in your zip code and check the age of your child/children.  A list of options should pop up and my name and Walnut Hill Studio should be near the top.  Click on the class you are interested in and you will be able to pay online using a credit card.  So simple! 

I hope to hear from many of you very soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment